Thursday, February 9, 2012

Have you ever had any popular, but overrated teachers?

I did, when I was in seventh grade. I had a science teacher named Ms. Pomeranz. She was the most popular teacher in my grade, but I didn't like the way she taught the class.



What about you?Have you ever had any popular, but overrated teachers?
Aaaaah, weren't you teacher's pet?!!!



I had a history teacher at the girls' high school I attended who was very good looking and all the girls were in love with him. However, he was a completely useless teacher and we all failed history!
yes my pe teacher Mr. Stapes (we called him Mr. Staples) he was all buff and stuff and he would just stand there and talk to the girls in our class about their bfs in other classes and he was totally sexist he had the guys play football and the girls sit on the bench and watch.Have you ever had any popular, but overrated teachers?
I'll refrain from putting her name, but yes. She didn't really teach ANYTHING though, because she didn't want her students to like her less, but it annoyed me because when I have english this year, I'll know nothing and be behind everyone else.Have you ever had any popular, but overrated teachers?
My algebra teacher, good looking, excellent personality, but couldn't teach algebra worth a damn. Finally wound up marrying one of this female students



As a former teacher, I knew a lot of teachers that were overrated, and most of them were coaches.
Yes. One wasn't a good teacher...though we were still supposed to learn. However she was a "fun" teacher so most people enjoyed going to her class...but came out with C's or worse. There were very few that had As or Bs. And when confronted with it she would get defensive.



I think there will always be teachers and students who clash simply because of personalities (we are all human).
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment