Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where can I find information about the Polk Carburetor invention?

I know it was invented as a fuel saving device and bought out by the automotive industry. There was an article in Popular Science magagine many years ago but I cannot find it and would like specifics. Thank You!Where can I find information about the Polk Carburetor invention?
You're thinking of Charles Nelson *Pogue*. Like so many other urban myths, it is covered well at the Snopes link below:



http://www.snopes.com/autos/business/car鈥?/a>



Here's a site that shows his actual patents (they're real, and the USPTO versions do show the all-important "claims" sections of these patents).



http://www.rexresearch.com/pogue/1pogue.鈥?/a>



..not exactly blueprints hidden underneath a sheet of plywood..

.Where can I find information about the Polk Carburetor invention?
I have used several of their programs, most have rocked, some didnt -- so overall, I say that they are safe to do business with and have good programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment