Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are some good science experiments that have to do with psychology?

I'm only 12, so I need a safe, good, COOL science experiment that I could do from my own home. Really interested on doing it on personalities. Any ideas that aren't that popular expirements but still ones that will take effort and have a cool conclusion??What are some good science experiments that have to do with psychology?
You could make up a questionnaire and give it to your class (no names). The questions can be used to determine anything. Are you a type A personality? You could make up different kinds of students (amibitious, laid back, etc.). You could make a face from cut and paste photos and see how people react to it and why. (one photo could have blue eyes, another brown. which one are people drawn to?) If you don't like these ideas, maybe one of them sparked a new idea for you. Good luck!What are some good science experiments that have to do with psychology?
I did one back years ago I was about your age. If it was better to study with out distractions or not.

I had some short pieces about 4 paragraphs from I think a history book. First a group with no distractions would read the piece then take a short quiz. (about 8 questions) Then the same group would read a different but similar thing with distractions, Tv blaring, radio on etc and take a quiz.
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment