Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What do you do in political science?

I'm thinking of majoring in political science. I want to go to law school after college. It seems like a very popular course though. What do you do in political science though? Is it easy? Here is some background.



-I want to go to Law School.



-I suck at math, HORRIBLY.



-I am very good with history, politics, etc.



But my concerns is, is it to hard that I wont get good grades and cant get into law school? What kind of jobs can I get if for some odd reason I can't go to law school?



Thanks!What do you do in political science?
Under PS, there are many sub-categories to focus on. You can study American politics, foreign relations, a little bit of history, world events, comparitive government, how government functions and some law. Those are just a few things. I really, really sucked in math and I still got a degree in PS. You may have to take a statistics (math) class depending on what school and program you enter. I found away around the statistics class by taking a computer course, and a friend of mine took it and just decided that all he needed was a C.



My plan had been to go into government work for either the intelligence community or U.S. State Department. Most of the jobs are open only to people with a masters degree or higher. There's always being a teacher. I ended up in law enforcement and am now a private investigator.

No comments:

Post a Comment