Thursday, February 9, 2012

What do I need to make a half descent short film (5min. or less) for youtube?

I'm thinking equipment.

Do I need a broadcast quality camera?

Lights.

Is the sound from the camera good or do I need to remix the audio.

What's more popular, Science fiction, fantasy, horror, action or a combination of two or more?

I have an Idea of what I want, I'm just looking for suggestions and Technical tips.What do I need to make a half descent short film (5min. or less) for youtube?
I personally like a horror comedy type theme, as for specs i think if you just take your time n do some good editing it will be great, forsound on a cheaper camera just make sure there is no noises such as a windy outdoors scene, gunshots in the background ect. lighting try a trouble light with a dark cloth over it gives the movie a darker theme to it, make sure you dont let the cloth burn

No comments:

Post a Comment