Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Information Systems:Is it a popular university choice?

Just curious, whenever I mention it most people haven't got a clue what it is. Or I don't hear of as many people applying for it and usually would do computer science instead. Is this course popular?

or do not as many people apply for it?Information Systems:Is it a popular university choice?
It depends on the university, as it is not offered at all schools. I have a degree in IS and it was perfect for me - blending technology and business. It opened the door to many job opportunities. I didn't want to be a computer programmer or hardware developer, so IS was a great place for me. If you graduate form a strong program and prominent school, work hard, etc., you can go far with such a degree - IT, business, software apps, internet companies... or any other business and work in information systems. IS runs virtually every company in the world... lots of opportunities
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment