Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is WebMD a science journal or not?

I am doing a science paper on Psoriasis and need three good respected science journals as sources. The others I looked at with no luck in actually describing Psoriasis were Scientific American, Discover, Popular Science, and National Geographic. Can you help me?Is WebMD a science journal or not?
I'm afraid I don't regard any web pages, however respectable, as journals. On the other hand, if you go to PubMed at

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez



you can search for Psoriasis in virtually all the medical journals ever published. Good luck.Is WebMD a science journal or not?
Not a single one of the things you have listed is a scientific journal.



Use the link in the first post to search PubMed, which indexes basically every credible biomedical journal on the face of the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment