Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I get the popular guy I really like to notice me?

Okay in my science class there is this guy I really like, but problem is he is really popular. So how do I get him to notice me?How do I get the popular guy I really like to notice me?
booooooo-beeeeeeez
I was no way a popular girl in school well not slutty i mean, but yea i liked this popular boy he was realy hottt. And i thought he would just laugh if i asked him out, but no i just went up to him one day and asked him out and he said Yes! obvously im not going out with him now but if i didnt ask then i would of always just wondered if it it could of been. just ask him out! even if he says no u still tried :)How do I get the popular guy I really like to notice me?
Talk to him about something, anything!

Then start saying hi in the corridors and stuff. Just general stuff. Then build up from there, talking more and more.

Hope it helped :)



Answer please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do I get the popular guy I really like to notice me?
try and talk to him to get to know him and if you still like him..get a mutual friend to casually say to him that you think he's cool or ask what he thinks of you
Talk to him.

After that, he'll know who you are and you can work your way up from there.
bump into him and say ur sorry and then say like hows ur day? and that and get more into it.
talk to him :-)

it shows your confident and most guys like that
hang out with him alot and capture his attention
flash him your boobies

No comments:

Post a Comment